Wednesday 20 July 2011

Blooms of life

Just a rewinded blinks of  the different steps   that I came across during the course of  my life till now.....



Tiny flabby legs about to kneel down..
Felt the first warmth from her fluff.
The loving touch that bloomed my life.
Jinggling smiles and idyllic faces all around me..

New world’s face now appeared before me..
Alphabets and rhymes murmered upon my ears.
No more lullabys and no more sleep.
Shedding from eyes the tears of seperation..

Step by step life moving forward.
Toys seems to change their paths..
Onto the road full of strangers.
New faces and new thoughts all over.

Advancing into the sharp point of the journey.
Mind was deserted in something..
Ghosts of confusion began to follow me.
Decisions arise,dreams may shatter…

Today first ever fate gazed at me.
The day  I proud the most..
All hands clapped on my name.
Again bloomed the flower with next question..

Love filled blessings on one side.
Mind with good future’s dreams on other..
Who will solve this tough puzzle for me.
Enlightened mind finally chosen right way.

Converged  into a shiny dot of life.
Declutched flowers  welcomed me..
New gestures of friendship everywhere.
Then came the last agony of happiness.

The final day opened before me.
The least bright day of mine..
To bid goodbye to my precious dot.
The big question again followed me.

Drops of hardwork and dedication.
To fullfill our wide minded desires..
Waiting eagerly for the bloom.
The bloom which spread fragrance of love and care.

The warm touch that will fulfill their life in turn..
Another kick start of life here begins.
Let me dream and grow…..
Let me grow and achieve……..

No comments:

Post a Comment