Tuesday 5 July 2011

A funny incident......

Here am going to share all of you a small utter nonsense out of a humour sense happened long back.

One day my class teacher told all of us to write down the identification marks.The same evening I came to home and told my mother to do the same.I was having a thought that the sense organs are called the identification marks.I told my mother to write like that.But my mother was not agreeing with my talks.I cried a lot on it and at last my brother too came there.He also stand in my mother’s side and that made me more sad.I was not at all giving up my mind about it since I felt the thing I was telling was right and I was too stuborn in nature ,it added to it more strength.And at last to get peace for her ears , mother wrote it and gave me….On it now too I can’t bear my brainlessness..used to laugh on that funny incident still……..

No comments:

Post a Comment